Saturday, December 20, 2008

Checking up my friend's fish pond

Saturday morning me and Hoe went up to see a friend in Penang, after the meeting, when on the way back to KL we make some free time by visiting our friend's fish pond for a little excitement........This is a place where you really can say ONE CAST ONE HIT!
Firstly I try with Deps's Large Spinner-bait....... Just on my second cast I landed a 3Kgs size Barramundi ( Siakap ) Grouper also can catch with Spinner-Bait...... Not bad huh. Top water Pencil Bait show good result too.......Hoe's catch with top water lure too.....My favourite lure .......Gan-craft jointed craw, catching more fish.....
It seems not just my favourite........ This lure caught the biggest this morning, 5.5kgs size.......
What a good fighter........Each of the fish fight like hell, Imagine it can grow up to 20-30kgs........ Lastly I try with this lure ( Gan-Craft ).Good size another 5kgs up........Plenty excitement........
This morning I caught not less then 20 fishes, the biggest was 6.5kgs Barramundi.........