Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fly Fishing

In conjuction with the trip up North, I asked Dennis to come with me so we can do some fly fishing at my friend's farm. This time I asked him to show me how to fly a fish..... Here comes Dennis catch.......A nice 4kgs Barramundi caught on fly......
What a show off!...... (sheesh!)
Even Hoe is showing off too........
Yes!!! Finally, I hooked up a fish on fly.......It is nearly a 2kgs Milk Fish. It fought really strong, I took 5-6 minutes to land this guy...... Phew!It is a fresh experience for me to actually catch a fish on fly........ it's totally different with the lure fishing game......... feels good indeed! I might be doing it again in future...... but first thing I need to buy my own fly rod.
At this moment, I can only catch more fish on Lure but not on fly........ My little princess wants to do fishing too..... Hee Hee Hee! Start her young......