Monday, December 20, 2010

Peacock Hunt

It's really been a while since my last fishing for Peacock Bass........... Besides Air Kuning area, I went up to a newly found area to give it a try...........
Lau has a wonderful moment with this biggie caught near by the abandon duck farm..........
Yeah! Sweet!!............
Ooopss! Caught a Dark looking Haruan with my black spinner bait........
Cheers!!...........
Pong's happy catching............
Even this Big Head Carp was hooked up......... Sorry to say this but it tasted very good in the hot curry pot.......... He He He!...........
Local fisherman harvesting his catch in the morning......... Ohhhh.....A good size Big Head Carp........
It was a fun trip indeed,.....Catching Peacock Bass with my newly bought 4 feet casting rod....... I bought this rod which was meant for my indoor casting practice purpose,...... I can't immagine actually using it to land a kilo size Peacock Bass successfuly........ Holy cow! It was awesome man!!.......Paul Chia caught himself a small Haruan..............On the way back,.....we accidentally discovered a small restaurant which serve a specially prepared chicken meal, and even the chicken used for the preparation was no ordinary chicken but the specially bred lean and mean small sized "kampung chicken".......
the cooking method is by using wood fire..........
BINGO! "Two thumbs up my man!!!"............