Thursday, February 24, 2011

Toman Game at Heavenly Gate

What a good day for some fishing activity........ Heavenly Gate! A famous place for Snakehead hunting........ here we comes again for some action..... After a few minutes of casting......... OMG! I've landed the "biggest" TOMAN I've ever caught before......Ha Ha Ha!! .
.
.
.
.


Some young fellow hit on my surface pencil bait........
Easy game....... cheating the young fellow........
Takeshi and I decided to row a boat for a better result........
Takeshi landed three Haruan with his deep cranking shap....... Cool looking fellow!!
While Takeshi is doing the deep cranking, I was bottom knocking with a jig head + 6" soft worm...... Suddently, a strong bite took my worm...... at first I thought the Haruan took my worm but when I see my 20lb Steez rod bent like hell,.... this must be a big Haruan over 5kg.......

But, it turn out to be a big fat Toman.......
Wooow! What a fatty!............
Look at it's scale....... beautiful colour.........