Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Businees Trip to China

After many discussions over at the Beijing's exhibition with the suppliers last month, here I come again to China for the follow up factories visit.... I am sorry that I can't disclose about the factories that I visit in this trip but I would like to share the food in this trip... My first stop was at Shenzhen....
Shenzhen's new airport with a very modern designed concept.... While the building is very updated and unique,.... I can't say the same for the signages....
I thought my English was bad enough... but look at what the heck they wrote....
Wow! A beautiful lady Tepanyaki chef preparing our dinner tonight....
A gorgeous feast for the eyes and belly..... Ummm Ummm, Yummy!....
Many thanks to our host for the fantastic dinner that night....
Next stop, North pound to Weihai....
A short lunch break after touched down.....
On my way to the factories..... we passed through very harsh suburbs...
Stopping over for some fresh strawberries selling by the roadside....
We came to a seafood restaurant in town.... Hermit Crab for food?? They sure have many weird selections.... and very colourful too....
A Korean style Seafood Hot Pot...
Boiled Conchs, Steamed Black Sea Perch, Roasted Pigeon and Boiled Starfish.... I wonder what else they have to offer that I have not eaten before.... Too much for now, can't even walk with my filled belly...