Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Family outing

Last week, me and my family went up to Fraser's Hill for a refreshing weekend....... On our way there, we passed by the Kuala Kubu Bahru Dam....... Look at the dam, my god this is the first time I saw the water level of this dam dropped this low. And one of the inlet also dry up, leaving a small stream, snaking itself through the valley...... I wonder where the fishes have gone. Maybe it is a very good chance to fish here now.......

This is our accommodation at Pine Resort.......
Lok Si was excited and had fun running around the balcony......Wow! My dear, isn't it too early to learn Pole Dancing.....
At night, I caught a couple of giant beetle Chalcosoma caucasus (Dynastidae family).....Awesome! The view in front of the Pine Resort......
Having fun at the park...... Fraser's Hill is indeed a wonderful place for a family outing.........