Saturday, January 9, 2010

Back to KL

After a trip travelling far to Ecuador of South America and spending nearly 3 weeks there, I finally came back to my home yesterday night........... It's really taken a lot of travelling time to get to the fishing ground.... And now I am afraid of taking a long distances flight any time soon, it's awfully tiring........ Well, I did managed to hook up a monster there......and it fought like hell........Aarghhhhhhhh.....!!! What a powerful monster fish..... My rod bent to the maximum...... Arghhh!!Because of it, I broke my Daiwa fishing rod ( Rextyle 631MHFB, which it's a medium heavy rod ) into three pieces during the fight....... Sighhhhh!..... Damn! The fish it's too big for it..........And my stomach had bruises after that 25 minute fight...........
............ On the last day during my way back home from the fishing ground in Rio Cuyabeno, I fell down due to imbalance on a slippy floor, and to support myself, I accidentally missed place my hand into the thorny palm tree........ Ouch! Shouted in pain and found my left hand pricked by 24 spikes.......... Well, the locals ( Indians ) said, " You are being punished by the forest for taking something from it". NO PAIN NO GAIN! Ha Ha Ha!
After removing the spikes, my left hand swollen like a balloon......
After 4 days of traveling from the fishing ground back home to KL, my hand was still swollen ........ I immediately went for a detail check-up on that coming home night..... Luckily there were no more spikes left in my hand, so I have to wait for my hand to recover itself now...
....Ouch!!!