Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Visiting My Korean Classmate

After 24 years had past by, we finally meet again in Daegu.... Lee drive me hard in Japanese classes during our boyhood days in Japan. Time flies by so fast, we are now both in our mid-forties.....
I had only 2 days time in Daegu and Lee spent time showing me around.... We basically spent time catching up with each others lives. Well, good food and drink were part and parcel of the game...
Besides fishing, my favourite activity is searching for unique food unknown to me.....hehehe! So, walking in the local market is a good place to start with.....
And my favourite food to start with will always be the seafood section....
Looking at these edible unique sea creature in the market is very appealing to me indeed....
An exotic sea food called Sea Squirt or Sea Pineapple (Meongge).... Over here, commonly eating seafood SASHIMI style in the Korean way....
Yum! Yum! Cheers!.....
A local dish of small fishes cooked in Kimchi soup.....
And also not forgetting the Korean Pork BBQ.....
Thanks to Lee for his hospitality during my visit to Daegu....