Monday, May 14, 2012

China Fishing 2.0

Right after Shanghai's trip, I bound for Beijing to another gathering with some friends.... The famous Chinese saying:"不到长城非好汉" means "You are not a hero unless you climb on the Great Wall".....
Or "He who does not reach the Great Wall is not a true man".......
Ok! Now I am a true man...... Ha Ha Ha!!! What am I before this????!.....
There is a small stream near this part of the Great Wall.....
Well, what can I say,... let's do some fishing..... Ooops! Caught one!
马口鱼(Opsariichthys bidens) a ray-finned fish..... Beautiful specie isn't it? And it's easy to lure it with a small spoon.....
Ever since Lure Fishing became popular in China,.... Large Mouth Bass was largely introduced and spread out in the main land of China, it is now the love for the lure fishing beginners.... Look how warm this fish greet us..... easy game!!

A small BBQ party gathering at my friend's place.....
The ray-finned fishes are kept for the BBQ too.....
Night hunting for night hawk...... It ended up at the BBQ party too....
Cool stuff!! Look at this small carved seed which was my friend's masterpiece,.... Isn't it awesome?!!