Monday, December 22, 2008

Air Kunning during raining season

Air Kuning is having rain fall every evening now, during the raining season water level of the ponds in this area are at the peak, the rain also making a good a access for the fish in this water causing it scattered into a bigger area...... To make sure the condition of Peacock Bass fishing here, me and my friend Jeff go for a try on last Sunday morning.......
The water condition seem not bad.....Immediately I had a strong hit on my bomber minnow, just after a few cast at the place where we pull down our boat........
A very nice dark coloured Peacock Bass......Wow! 52cm....not bad for the size that started the day off, what an excitement!
Practice Catch & Release.....
Thanks and bye! bye!
This 48cm size taken my 6" Rapala X-Rap...... The sun is getting higher and hot......
And my friend Jeff has not landed any fish yet........worry! Another strike by my Bomber minnow.........A real good fight on 10lb line with my 8lb Major Graft spinning rod & 1000 Stella.......

Yes! 53cm size....
A Pink Tail Bard (Ikan Jelawat )........
Scientific name : (Leptobarbus hoevenii)
Above is the result from 7:45am until 12:00pm noon, I can`t continue any more after such a consumption.......He He He!!