Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lure test

A week ago I received a box of China made wooden lure from a friend, who asked me to try out and see whether it catches any fish.......So, I went to a friend's fish pond. the Haruans in the pond are very alert and they were not easy at all....... After a few hours of trying with different lures, finally I had a miss bite in front of me, a big splash of water but no hook up.....so, I cast back at the same spot and the fish attack again, this time it was well hooked in it's mouth.......a strong fight by given its best, after a few dashes it lost all strength and I landed it with care.......Nice hook-up at the side of the mouth.....Wow! 2.2kg Haruan......... Nice, He He!This was caught by soft-plastic worm........ Another good size Haruan for that day.......Cheers to good fishing.......Overall, the China made wooden lures were basically performing up to expectation, but some of them had some lack of swimming ability........Well, it depends on how you use it........