Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My new reel ANTARES DC7LV

My newly bought bait casting reel ANTARES DC7LV is one of my favourite reel for tackling fresh water monster fish.......Thus, the first generation of ANTARES Scorpion was the one I used for over 10 years and together we had landed many of my dream fish........ 2 weeks ago I took this new reel for a little trial fishing together with friends at Batang Berjuntai...............Since I am used to the Antares reel, this new DC7LV was no difficulty adapting to it at all..... And I like the feeling of the fast retrieve ratio of 7.0:1, especially for casting big sized lure....... Well, this Haruan is the first fish landed...... Our friends here were lucky to hook up Tomans there as well........
Wow!! A good size colourful Toman. Cheers my man.....
Hoe, also caught one himself......Nice! Not so big, but cute........ I mean the Toman.........He He He!