Monday, December 21, 2009

Getting ready!

Getting ready for a trip of a lifetime to Ecuador of South America this weekend....... This trip was planned 6 months ago, back counting the date day by day now it's only 4 days left to the actual departure date...... So excited that I can't stop dreaming to catch the trophy fish there...... Ha Ha Ha, I am still pretty armature of it all......

To get there unprepared is vulnerable and unwise, at the risk that we don't know what will happen. At least consult with your doctor and get vaccination to the where you are going. For this trip, I have to get the Hepatitis A injection vaccine and a Malaria prevention pills. But I did not get the Yellow fever vaccine due to hard to find in Malaysia nowadays and the reason is that Yellow fever virus is no longer a threat in Malaysia and nobody bring in the vaccine due to zero demand....... Aaaaaaaaargh where can I get this??For the fishing gear....... I prepared myself as follow.......
Starting with PE lines 10lb, 20lb, 30lb, 40lb, 60lb, 80lb for main line and with the mono line for shock leader 30lb, 50lb, 80lb, 100lb, & 125lb...... I heard that the razor sharp teeth of the Piranhas can easily cut any kind of the lines that you use...... Scary! Of course, all the hooks on the lures need to change to a stronger hooks in the market, this time I prepared with all kinds of Owner's triple hooks from Japan........
When it comes to the lures that I will use, I will need at least 120mm long size and above to lure & trigger a bigger size monster fish in that region, and it led me to choose Rapala lure for my main weaponry and some from Heddon and Daiwa.........
I can't wait till the weekend....... (can't sleep well.... cause I really dream a lot. He He He.....)