Friday, April 2, 2010

Food in China

Went to Shenzhen's Machinery Exhibition...........Nearby where I stayed, there was this Muslim Food Restaurant,...... ....selling delicious Barbequed Lamb Skew and some Tandoori baked Naan........
The best part of it all is, they are selling beer here in this Halal restaurant........ You will not find this any where in Malaysia....... Man! This is great dining! It is a good combination between Beer and the BBQ lamb skew & Naan.....I even tried this Fried Silk Worm Cacoon in another restaurant nearby the hotel.........It tasted like Meshed Tofu mixed with Egg York........ Nothing fascinating about it..... On the way walking back to the hotel, I passed by this small medicine outlet......... and I was stunt by its advertisement sign board.........Look what it has to offer..... What!!! HYMEN RESTORATION??!! My God...... Scary, you can find almost anything in China.......