Sunday, January 2, 2011

Year End New Year Fishing

Year 2010 has finally come to an end,....... Fishing activity has been a wonderful experience through out the whole year...... but, before the the year ended, Patrick and I went to a near by pond to try out our luck..........According to my friend, this pond accommodates some great sized Peacock Bass, and he has caught many for the past 2 years back...........
Wow! This a difficult place for lure casting indeed,......... the surrounding is full of dead tree trunks and snacks...........Look at Patrick, wading for a better casting point........ I didn't know he is the hard core lure casting guy.........On the way out, Patrick caught a small Peacock Bass at a small pool.............
I managed to catch one too...... And this was also my last fish on 2010......... ...........To welcome the year 2011, I was rewarded with this Stripe snakehead on New Year's day........... not a biggie, but I am happy that I have very good luck ahead of the year 2011, hope my luck will not end here........
Yeah! My luck does come in a dozen........... I don't mind even though is a small fish, atleast I hooked up a fish....... He He He!