Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wild Tiger Sighted

All these years, while fishing in the jungles,........ I had come acrossed several times sighting wild Tiger foot prints and......... during one such time I believe a Tiger was stalking me from behind at a very close range....... Below are some photos that I took in year 2002, 2005 and 2007.......... Scary, huh!!But untill now, nothing beats this....... A trip back from Royal Belum fishing by two friends - Masabou and Alex had the rare occasion of spotting a wild Tiger swimming across the lake of Temenggor, and these are his precious photos caught during the trip. I can't believe it, there are only about 200 Tigers left in our Jungles and this guy gets to see one......What a 'lucky' guy! !
LUCKY meaning they were on the boat when they spotted this Tiger,.....I can't imagine what would have happened if they were on the grounds............ Woooooo! Scary! Scary!.........

Wow! Wild Tiger! Awesome!!.......