Monday, February 27, 2012

Looking for a New Spot

A place that I heard from a friend, saying a waste swamp land in Batu Arang has a lot of Haruans and Tomans in it..... After hearing what he mentioned....Well, I decided to give it a try in the weekend with Show-Chan and friends.....
The swamp is not so big, soon we have already covered half of the area..... and there was not much action around too. After a few casts at some places with more snags and structure... here comes my first fish in the morning, ha ha ha! A little Sebarau?!!.....
 Oooohh! My second fish....Nice Toman caught with my soft plastic fat shad swim-bait.....
 Close-up.....
 Show-Chan was not to be out done himself too........
Conclusion : Paradoxically, don't believe all you hear, and don't stop looking for new spots.......