Friday, April 20, 2012

DRANCKRAZY newly debuted lures

This is a new brand that was launched not long ago in Nagoya during the fishing show there,... and I have just received a series of this DRANCKRAZY hard and soft lure from my Japanese friend.... By looking at them, they sure have some exotic & unique kind of designs.....
Look at these strange single-eye skulls looking lures called FIKE,.... it is kind of creepy but it sure is eye catching..... And they claimed this is good for Catfish fishing in Japan...
Soft plastic lure called DERANGE,... claimed good for Bass fishing.....
Wow! Yes! This is the famous and most talk about Alabama Rig,... CORGON and SKYLLA
I wonder whether it works as it claims......
And this ANACONDA Rubber Jig looks awesome too.....
This Spinner Bait is a prototype and has not yet been named,.... I am going to try it out later...
Thanks to my friend for giving me to try out,... Will post the photo of the catches later....