Monday, June 25, 2012

Family Trip to Tioman

This was a family trip to Tioman,.... It's been a while since my last visit to the island, It is still looking good and beautiful with it's natural resources.... Sunshine, wind, emerald water and fish. I am back!!
Nice old sandy beach.....
Time for a family outing just to slow down the pace and enjoy life a little.....
This was the first time for my second daughter to experience the sea..... She was really over excited with everything about the beach....
Spending a quiet weekend under the blue sky and coconut trees..... just awesome!!
This trip was meant for the children,.... everything was so new and interesting to them, even flying kites too was an enjoyable time indeed......
My Loksi,..."Dad! Look what I drew.... it's my kite!!"...... Dad, " Is your kite flying or laying down?".... Loksi, "........?!"
A montage of my youngest - Lokyi.......
Fun in the sea..... crab and fishes
A time well spend together with my kids..... Cheers!