Sunday, February 2, 2014

Chinese New Year Holiday @ Langkawi

Now a days you can't really separate the child and its video game.... What a big difference from our time. So, get out of the house and here we come Pulau Langkawi....
Thanks to a friend that helped me booked a good chalet at the beach side at the last minute.... it was not easy job at all since it was the Chinese New Year holiday season....
This was a long over due vacation with the family & friend... Kids and wife were overjoyed to holiday here.... Sunshine, sea breeze, white sandy beach and my family, what more could I ask for....
Beautiful scenes along the sea side.....
FISH FARM a famous seafood restaurant at the beach... recommended by a friend... The ambiance was nice but the food serving was too slow... Maybe because of the holiday crowd...
I let my kids play until very late in the night... Well, better than they play with their video game...hahaha...