Monday, November 3, 2008

Finding new wonderland

Yesterday, me & my friend Dennis went to Air Kuning to look for a new area....Well, you know what, we found a wonderland....We reach there at 8:3oam and waited for our boatman to show up, and started 8:45am, at first we can't find the right spot until 10:30am....

only manage to get 2 small Haruan on Dog X pencil....
Still not found the big guy yet.....
Things happened when we decided to go to a deeper open area for a try.....Suddenly a big strike came to my minnow and my line came out unstoppably ......it happen so fast ,a nasty fight ensued for a while and a second later....hook off, my hook got straightened and the fish got loose......What??
Toman!!...( that was the first thing came across my mind.) So, immediately I change to a stronger saltwater hook and try again....BANG!! another strike again, just with first cast......Woaw! Ooooo! what a good fight...Oh no! Oh no! my rod at the maximum bending... Thinking what a huge Toman it was...........But when it turn out....to be a big Peacock Bass, Woaw, a real big one! Woaw! 54cm!! it been a while from last seen... Strike was non stop, average size was around 48cm to 50cm.... Again, another great size 54cm.... What a strong fish it was..... it straightened the stronger saltwater hook too.....Another...Another... Another....All was an easy catch, what a wonderland!This has some blue colour on the face.... Dennis also experiencing a wonderful catch with his fly rod....Great, another 54cm up.....Another one....Huge size. Close up shot....Our boatman Min and Zul....