Friday, November 7, 2008

Japan Pro Angler

A friend from Japan Mr. Norio Tanabe ( Pro-Angler) and his buddy has come again to Malaysia..... This time they are going to Belum for the Toman hunt, but unfortunately I do not have time to follow them for the expedition.....When after their trip, I had the chance to go out dinner and partying with them in K.L..... And so on drinking till drunk.....
Dinner at Jalan Alor....
When out to drinking..... My man Mr. Kazu!! Mr. Tanabe......Not bad drinker....
Dennis, me and Mr. Tanabe..........going to get drunk....
the next day, I had managed to bring our guest to the indoor prawn fishing.......
And everyone are first timer.....they are really get into it.....Serious fishing.....Ha Ha!
Full of concentration........ New technique for the catch??.....
Dennis with his catch....
Not bad for our pro angler from Japan....
Mr. Omori and his first catch of tiger prawn....
My catch.......
Wow, another wonderful catch from our guest...
Happy catches....
Our lady angler Mis. Rie and her tiger prawn...

One hour catches....